I've been on an asymmetrical skirt kick lately. They're easy-to-wear, comfy and can be dressed up or down. Now that the weather is becoming somewhat nicer, I like to toss one on with a pair of flip flops or flats and a soft, casual tank during the day. At night, I'll spruce it up with a few gold or silver jewelry accents (like the uniquely funky 'Brass Lighter Ring' by Monserat De Lucca - featured below), watch, classic hoops, booties and a leather jacket for a simple yet chic transitional outfit, perfect for Summer. I tend to keep my asymmetrical skirts basic color-wise and not stray towards prints or patterns, that way accessories can be played up a bit more. . .
1. Helmut Lang 'HELMUT Vortage' Racer-Back Micro Modal Tank
2. Nordstrom 'Endless Oversized Hoop Earrings'
3. Emilio Pucci 'Wool-Felt Fedora'
4. Helmut Lang 'Slack Asymmetric Jersey Skirt'
5. Nixon 'Kensington' Leather and Stainless Steel Watch
6. Rag & Bone 'Classic Newbury' Textured-Leather Ankle Boots
7. Monserat De Lucca 'Brass Lighter Ring'
8. Monserat De Lucca 'Artacho' Small Satchel Purse
1. Forever 21 'Essential Racerback Tank'
2. Urban Outfitters 'Hoop Earring' - Set of 3
3. Urban Outfitters 'Deena & Ozzy Felt Floppy Hat'
4. Forever 21 'Asymmetrical Hem Skirt'
5. Urban Outfitters 'Basic Wrap Watch'
6. ASOS 'Archie' Heeled Ankle Boots
7. Monserat De Lucca 'Brass Lighter Ring' (the original and best!)
8. Urban Outfitters 'Deena & Ozzy Zip-Front Moto Satchel'
(IMAGE SOURCE: WBYHARRIS)